10/20/2013

Students from Comenius Corner in Nasza Szkoła, Zabrze, Poland




ALEKSANDRA GARCON
My name is Aleksandra, it's Ola for short. I'm 15. I was born in Łódź. I like animals, music and theatre. My favourite free time activity is taking photos and drawing







ANGELIKA POŁCZYŃSKA
My name is Angelika. I'm 15 years old. I love playing tennis, swimming and running. I have been playing tennis for seven years. I also like learning English a lot. My two best friends are Ola and Banania. In my free time I like meeting my friends and riding horses. I'm interested in fashion. I listen to rap and hip-hop, but actually I like all kinds of music.











MARTYNA SKRZYPULEC
I'm Martyna. I'm 13 years old. My favourite number is 2. I like skiing and Italy. I really love animals. I like playing voleyball, too. My favourite colour is blue. I like painting a lot. And I don't like learning.



AGATA STOJEWSKA
My name is Agata, I'm 13 years old. I like swimming, diving, skiing and listening to music. I listen to rap. I really like Eminem as well as chocolate and FC Barcelona. My favourite films are Harry Potter and Twilight. My favourite actors are Emma Watson and Kristen Steward. I love dogs and horses but I haven't got any pets. I've got one brother. My facebook name is Aga Stojewska.








MEGAN SOJKA
My name is Megan. I live in Zabrze. I'm 12 years old. I like swimming, shopping and sleeping a lot. My favourite shop is Cropp. I like listening to music, too. My favourite singer is Nicki Mintaj. I am interested in sport. I really love animals, I have got three pets: a dog, Maja, a cat, Merry and a rabbit, Alus.







KATARZYNA KRZYSTECZKO
My name is Kasia. I'm 12 years old. I live in Zabrze. I like swimming, skiing, playing tennis and different kinds of sport. I listen to pop music and I really like AC/DC. I have got one older sister, Jagoda. In my free time I sometimes play computer games.








KAROLINA BUCKA
My name is Karolina. I'm 13 years old. I like cats. I like rock, blues, punk rock, hard rock, metal and that sort of music. But I don't like dancing. I like painting and drawing. I really like lots of colours, but I hate pink. I swim and go to drama classes after school.







KACPER GARCON
My name is Kacper. I'm 12 years old. I like dogs and cats. My favourite food is spaghetti and pizza. I live in Kokotek. I don't like geography and German. I have got a brother and a sister. My brother's name is Oskar and my sister's name is Ola. My hobby is collecting dinosaurs.












MICHAŁ HILSE
My name is Michał. I'm 14 years old. I am from Zabrze. I like cars, motorbikes and trucks. I play football in my free time. I swim a lot, in winter I go skiing.











PATRYK KURZ-JUREK
My name is Patryk. I'm 14 years old. I live in Tarnowskie Góry. I like football, volleyball and some extreme sports, too. After school I play computer games. I have got one brother, Dominik, and a dog, Daisy.









MATYLDA KOSIORZ
My name is Matylda. I live in Zabrze. I love English, German and Maths. I love dogs and cats. My favourite colour is purple. I love light, I am interested in theatre, music and singing. I like the SIMS and Adele. My dream is to have a dog.



KUBA MAZUR

BENIAMIN RAWLIK

MACIEJ OWCZAREK

1 comment: